понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cdse exams




So, the forum on my website is finally taking off a little.

In case you missed it, itapos;s www.whoelseisoutthere.com . SIGN UP

Halloween is right around the corner and time is finally starting to slow down. In fact, itapos;s gone from a screaming breakneck gallop to a crippled infant crawl.

Also, Iapos;m broke and need money desperately. Comcast doubled my internet rate behind my back (chaotically evil little shits) and I am not accepting applications for prostitution. The cost is 100$ a night with me, and Iapos;ll do anything but the butt (thatapos;s 200, because I am told that is where the poo lives). With your application, you must submit hard evidence that you are disease-free. Oh, and of course, I will accept women as well.

So who wants a hot piece?

domain name registration yahoo, cdse exams, cdse examination, cdse exam 2005, cdse exam.



Комментариев нет: